Following my passion and values has led to a career filled with incredibly diverse opportunities to make a difference using my marketing, communications, branding and corporate social responsibility skills.
Leading control rooms during breaking news. Escorting crews to a project site in Ecuador on mules...at night...in the rain. Filming a PSA with Harrison Ford. Being honored with tribal name by a village chief in Guinea, West Africa. Halting a symposium discussion to watch a pod of 1000 dolphins in the Sea of Cortez.
Each of these stories provides a glimpse of who I am, the passion for the work I do, and my ability to engage, innovate and problem solve.
Yet, stories without success are just good for cocktail parties. Rest assured, I’m driven by results, and that is exactly what I have delivered for the past 20 years.
- Creating and revamping organizational and initiative brands.
- Driving growth in brand awareness, revenue and online membership by designing and executing integrated communications and marketing campaigns.
- Building websites and inbound marketing strategies.
- Providing communications guidance to executive teams, board of directors and top donors.
- Securing media impressions across top US and international outlets and leading crisis communications responses.
- Inspiring donors and consumers to take action through social media and online engagement.
The opportunity to educate, engage and empower key decisions makers and consumers alike drives me. I sleep at night knowing I’ve made my kids proud and helped make a difference.
I have been fortunate enough work for companies that have lined up with my interests and values.
Are you in?